Field Day weather update:

We have been watching the weather closely for days and it keeps bouncing in and out of morning rain, but the possibility of rain continues to lessen. We are planning on Field Day being a go for tomorrow (Wednesday) but Dave will do a final assessment early Wednesday morning.  If we happen to get a big rain storm overnight and need to postpone until Thursday, we will send out an email and put the notice on the News page of our website.   For now, it is on as scheduled. The decision to postpone is such a big one. We end up with huge schedule changes ~ helpers often become unavailable, parents have taken off work, etc. so we try to err on the side of just enjoying a cooler day and making it work if at all possible.  Even though we advertise a rain date, many cannot fit that into the schedule.  We would, of course, appreciate prayer  :)

 

 

 

  

Dear Families,

~As a homeschooling family ourselves, we do realize that finances can sometimes be a hindrance to extra activities.  If you find that PE tuition is a bit more that your budget can manage, please call Debbie @ 303-660-2253.  We have found that bartering to benefit both families can be a worthwhile and great alternative.  We often need the expertise of PE families to help us with our business/home including marketing, IT, and construction. We are happy to talk about other payment options if the need arises.


At PE+Plus, we play a wide variety of sports and games, burn lots of energy, and have a lot of fun. Please call us @ 303-660-2253 or email @ peplusoffice@gmail.com so we can find the best fit for your children.  Blessings, Coach Dave and Debbie Kemp

 

Class cancellations due to weather will be listed here on our NEWS! Page. If you do not see your class cacelled on this NEWS page please assume we are having class.  We will make every effort to make a decision by early that morning so that you can plan your day accordingly.  Thanks! Coach & Debbie Kemp

 

 

Edit